Hello! Everyone, we herewith another article on USB drivers—this time, it is a Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones
If you are a Samsung smartphone user or you are looking for a smart way to connect your device to your windows computer and transfer files uninterrupted from your phone to the computer. Well, then it is the right pick and a must-have.
What is the Samsung USB Driver??
It is precisely for Samsung smartphone users and tablets; through this driver, you can easily connect your Windows computer to your phone, and you will not even require to install Samsung pc suit application.
Why do we need it?
Do we need this application? If we do, why? Here is the answer;
Android phones nowadays are quite capable and have impressive features as well as processing power, but they are yet to beat personal computers. There might be several reasons why you want to connect your Samsung smartphone to your Windows computer;
one reason could be copying files from PC to your phone or from your phone to your PC. Moreover, sometimes we need to back up data on PC because of space issues.
We know that Personal computers have far more storage capacity as compared to smartphones, which may compel you at any point to transfer your phone’s data, such as pictures and videos, to your PC. In such cases, it is a go-to application when it comes to safe and secure connection and transfer of data between android and window without any hindrance.
Samsung USB Driver For Windows
USB drivers provide a connection between hardware and software. Similarly, it connects your Samsung smartphone to your windows computer.
Samsung USB Driver For Phones
It is just like any USB drivers for phones out there. It is most commonly used by Samsung app developers and usually meant for them. You can use a USB cable to connect your Samsung devices with windows computers, which enables you to work with the devices while using your development tools.
The Samsung USB driver comes with the following features:
- It is 100% secure.
- It is compatible with both old and new windows, Whether its 32 or 64 bits.
- supports all kinds of Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Above all, it’s completely free of cost, and you don’t have to pay a single penny to download it.
Steps For installation
All you have to do is follow these easy steps to installation on Windows.
- First things, first! Download it from the link below, in the zip file format.
- Be sure to download the latest version provided for the driver, as the newest version is always also the vest version.
- Once downloaded, extract the zip file on your personal computer to whatever folder you like. After that, you will see a file in the standard Windows .exe format.
- Now go ahead and click twice on the .exe file, which will open up the Samsung USB driver installation wizard.
- In case you are using the latest version of windows, you’ll be asked if you want to run the installation wizard on your computer.
- Allow the same
- And go ahead and click next as soon as the installer appears on your screen.
- When the second dialog box appears, Select language and country and click next.
- Now select the location for the driver. You are recommended to stick to the default locations. Please don’t change the location unless it’s essential.
- Check the next button and wait for the installation to begin. It will only take a few minutes to get installed on your computer. The next thing you do is, exit the installation wizard and connect any Samsung galaxy device to check if it’s properly functioning. If it’s working fine, you are good to go.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the driver;
Is the Samsung USB driver for smartphones free of cost?
Yes. It’s completely free of cost. Samsung officially offers the USB driver, and you don’t have to pay anything to use it on your computer.
Is it safe to use it for mobile phones?
Yes. It is 100% safe and secure irrespective of which device you use it on. Its virus-free and appropriate for all age groups.
Do I need an internet connection to use the driver?
You can use it without the internet, and there is no requirement of the internet whether you are using a laptop or computer. All you require is a USB cable to connect your Samsung smartphone with the computer.
To sum it up, if you want a secure and easy way to connect your phone and PC, then do download the Samsung USB driver from this site. Moreover, if you found this article helpful, then make sure to give us your valuable feedback down in the comments section. And keep coming back to our site for more info on drivers.