Hello there, Welcome to our page. Thank you for joining us today; we are very pleased to have you. Here we try our best to bring you various information about the latest Epson L380 Printer Driver. Today however we have decided to solve a problem which many of us face after buying a printer.
Do you own a high-quality, brilliant printer such as the Epson L380 printer but are struggling to work with it? You do not know how to configure your printer to your system, or you have tried everything but could not understand and identify the root cause. Well, this is because what you are lacking is an appropriate driver for your printer.
Worry not because we will give you all the information you are looking for in this one platform. The answer to your problem is the Epson L380 printer driver. We will try to guide you in the best possible way. You will also find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions at the end of this article.
Are you excited? Let us dive into the details without any further delay.
The Epson L380 Printer
Epson printers are one of the best printers available in the market. They are known for their high-quality and performance but also how super affordable they are as well. One of the well-known Epson printers is the Epson L380 printer. It is a multifunction inkjet printer with various user-friendly features.
It is a three-way device; that is, you can use it to print, xerox, and scan. It can print black and white images as well as colorful. It is an ideal option for you if you are working from home or even from the office. Supports all standard paper sizes less than A4. This can make a maximum of 20 copies at a time. These printers weigh approximately 4.4 kg.
Why do we need an Epson L380 Driver?
Epson printer L380 driver acts as a communicator between your system application and the Epson L380 printer. Printer drivers, which are sometimes also known as printer processors, work by converting the data that you need to print into a format understandable by the printer.
One of the reasons all loves the Epson printer L380 driver is that it is super easy to work with and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, which we will discuss in the following section.
Versions of operating systems compatible with the Epson l380 printer driver
Almost all versions of operating systems, including Windows as well as Mac OS, support the Epson L380 printer driver. This feature enables you not to worry much; you can almost consider it is platform-independent. For windows, it is compatible with Windows Vista and higher versions.
It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture for the mentioned versions of Windows. For Mac OS, the versions supported are MAC OS 10.6.x and onwards. Other operating systems such as Ubuntu, Debian, and others also support the Epson L380 driver.
Can Epson L380 be accessed by android phones and tablets?
Yes, you can now access your Epson printer by your smartphone, as well as your tablet. You only need to download the Epson Print Enabler plug-in from the google play store. Then connect your printer to the same wireless network as your smartphone/tablet.
Go to the settings of your phone/tablet and enable the Epson printer plug-in. Now you are ready to print from your smartphone/tablet with just a click. Who has thought that printing would become this simple one day?
Answers to FAQs regarding Epson L380 printer driver:
How to download the Epson L380 printer driver?
To download the Epson driver, follow these steps:
- Click on this link https://epson.com.jm/.
- Go to Home -> Support ->Printers -> All-In-Ones -> L series.
- Select your Epson L380 series.
- Go to downloads.
- Select your respective operating system and architecture.
- Click on the download option displayed as a blue button in front of drivers and utility packages.
- The download will start immediately.
How do I connect my Epson l380 printer to my phone?
To connect your Epson L380 printer to your phone, follow these steps:
- Go to Google play store to download the Epson print enabler plug-in.
- After downloading it, go to your phone settings, select printer, and enable Epson plug-in.
- Connect your phone to the same wireless network as your Epson printer.
- Print a sample page to make sure it works as intended.
Note: These steps are for Android phones.
Why won’t my Epson printer connect to my phone?
Some of the common reasons that will not allow your phone to connect to the Epson printer are as follows:
- You might not have downloaded the Epson print enabler plug-in on your phone.
- You might have forgotten to change the settings of your phone to enable the Epson plug-in.
- The Epson printer is powered off.
- Your phone fails to connect to the wireless connection.
- Your printer fails to connect to the wireless network.
- You might not connect your phone and the Epson to the same wireless network.
- There might be some other technical issues or even a bug in one of your devices.
How do I connect my Epson printer to Windows 10?
To connect your Epson printer Windows to Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have downloaded the respective driver on your computer/laptop.
- Power on your printer and computer.
- Make sure your printer connects to your computer.
- Go to your computer setting to ensure you can see your printer on your computer; that is, it has been configured correctly to your computer/laptop.
- Print a sample page to ensure that it works properly.
How do I fix my Epson printer that will not print?
- Make sure your printer is powered on and connected to the wireless network.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge is not old and properly placed.
- Sometimes, air or ink blocks the nozzle; make sure this is not the case.
- Also, sometimes, printers get confused with many commands at the same time. Cancel all print commands and start again.
- It might also be possible that your computer fails to identify the printer, so make sure the printer is connected and configured with your system.
According to many users, the performance of the Epson L380 printer is beyond satisfactory. Also, they find it super easy to download and configure the Epson L380 printer driver with their systems. It would be best if you even tried it. However, always make sure to buy products from trusted sources.
We hope we have solved your query to some extent. Do not forget to enlighten us with your reviews and suggestions. We would love to get feedback from you. That would be all for now. Thank you.
|Printer Model||Epson L380|
|Supported OS||Windows And MAC|
|Updated||October 16, 2020|
Epson L380 Printer Driver Download Link
|Printer Model Number||Operating System||Bit||L380 Printer Driver||L380 Scanner Driver|
|Epson L380||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10||32 bit||Download||Download|
|Epson L380||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10||64 bit||Download||Download|
|Epson L380||MAC 10.15 10.14, 10.13, 10. 12,10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6||N/A||Download||Download|